The WW-722-2 is black vinyl WarriorWrap electrical tape by NSI Industries. The tape measures 60' x 3/4" x .007" and is resistant to abrasion, corrosion and UV. It is used for marking, identifying and insulating wire up to 600 volts. This tape has great adhesion and elasticity in all weather conditions and is flame-retardant.
Compares to 3M -1700 (3/4" x 60')Features:
- 60' in length
- Thickness 7 mil
- Adhesion to steel 22 oz/in
- Adhesion to backing 22 oz/in
- Tensile strength 17 lb/in
- Elongation 200%
- Operating temperature 20°F - 176°F
- Dielectric strength 1200 V/mil
- Certification UL
*Product should be stored in humidity-controlled, dry conditions between 50°F and 73°F (10°C and 23°C). Relative humidity should be less than 65%.