The NX-411-US-AT is a AT&T Cellular Module from Alarm.com that interfaces with the Interlogix NetworX panel data bus and is powered by the panel or an auxiliary 12VDC power supply. Status LEDs indicate bus and cellular network communications.New cellular modules enable the NetworX series of security panels to communicate signals wirelessly over AT & T cellular networks. This provides users with Alarm.coms secure wireless signaling and convenient functionality including real-time event notification, Web-based remote monitoring and other home system control capabilities.
- AT&T LTE
- Dual-Path RJ45 for hardwire connection
- Remote monitoring and control for convenient system access
- Z-Wave class modems enables homeowners to control lighting, thermostats and more
- Two-way voice over cellular allows homeowners to speak directly to a central station during emergencies
- Cellular module can be located up to 90ft (27.4m) from the main control panel optimum cellular performance
- LED status lights display signal strength and simply troubleshooting