The RR-PROC3-CW from Lutron is the new all-in-one RadioRA 3 processor. It combines the functionality of the main repeater and connect bridge of RadioRA 2. It comes with new QuickFind software built-in, which makes locating the processor on the home network during setup much easier. Powered by PoE via CAT5E (or better) cable from the network router, you can install it centrally in the home for optimal RF coverage with no need for a power supply and nearby 120V oultet. It's recess, shelf, and junction box-mountable for a neat and tidy finish, and to keep it protected.
Backward compatible with RadioRA 2 and RA 2 Select, each processor controls up to 200 Lutron devices with Lutron's ultra-reliable Clear Connect RF technology. Coming soon -- the ability to pair two RA 3 processors to create 1 system of up to 400 devices.
With its new simplified software RadioRA 3 will save you a lot of time. Easily manage device count across the total system --no more assinging rooms to individual repeaters. Create floor, room or sub-room hierachies so the design is intuitive to your clients and reduces data entry by applying programming across devices with one click. Upgradng a RA 2 system? Easily convert the existing RadioRA 2 programming to the new RadioRA 3 processor with only a few clicks.
With the new app-based editing features, you'll be able to do othe jobsite refinements in real time with your clients, avoiding unneccessary call backs later. And if you do get requested changes after install, the new remote service programming feature mean you can make adjustments from you location, saving time and unnecssary truck rolls.
Lutron works with more connected brands than any other dedicated lighting control or motorized shading system. RadioRA 3 takes integration to another level.
- RA 3 now comes with Lutron's LEAP API which embeds system programming directly in the top control brands' design software, eliminating the need to do the programming twice and saving you hours to days of programming time.
- LEAP offers a high degree of network security via Transport Layer Security (TLS) v1.2, the same protocol used in internet banking
- Plus, LEAP ensures your clients will enjoy fast, ultra-responsive performance of all the devices in their integrated system
With RA 3 you can get all the benefits of using the #1 lighting control and shading brand with virtually the same ease of integration as other brands.
RA 3 has all the proven, tried and true technical capabilities from RA 2, like Clear Connect the gold standard in wireless technology, and PRO LED+ technology for superior diming of LEDs, halogen, incandescent, ELV and MLV bulbs. And just like RA 2 it will control Lutron's motorized shades with Intelligent Hembar Alignment™ technology so they'll move in near silent, perfect unison for years and years.
- Programmed via the Lutron Designer PC tool and Lutron App.
- Scene control via the Lutron App, Pico, Sunnata, and seeTouch scene keypads.
- Timeclock scheduling of daily events.
- Powered by an IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at or IEEE 802.3bt compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or injector
- Connects to the Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet connection.
- Local device operation will continue to function if internet connection is lost
- System access from anywhere in the world using the Lutron App.
- Control outside the app via widgets (iOSR and AndroidT).
- Supports Geofencing from the Lutron App.
- Control for Apple Watch.
- Supports integration with other smart home brands including Amazon® Alexa®, Apple HomeKit®, Google® Assistant, Sonos®, Ring®, and more.
- Up to (4) wireless repeaters can be added to extend the range for Clear Connect -- Type A devices (Maestro, etc.) for larger systems. The wireless repeater does not extend the range of Clear Connect -- Type X devices (Sunnata, etc.).
- Integration with professional A/V and security systems via Lutron's LEAP API