The StarLink SLE-LTEV is a Commercial or Residential Fire and Burglary alarm capture radio communicator by Napco. The StarLink communicators are fully supervised and are supported by an extensive nationwide Verizon wireless network. The SLE-LTEV can function as a backup to existing telephone lines, or as sole path primary communicator. In backup mode, it will automatically switch the communication channel from the telephone line to the Verizon network when telephone line trouble is detected. The SLE-LTEV comes with a SIM card in a black plastic enclosure.
- Universal — Works on ALL panels and applications
- Report to any Central Station via dial-up or IP
- Verizon LTE Network, "The Nation's Largest and Most Reliable 4GLTE Network, Rated #1 Overall Network, proven to deliver consistently fast speeds and in more places than any other network StarLink provides full data reporting on Verizon, top-rated and multibillion-dollar cyberprotected cellular network for maximum security & liability protection
- Full event reporting from any panel, anywhere*, field-proven to work virtually anywhere in US, on Panels using Contact ID or 4/2.
- My StarLink Remote On/Off Consumer App for Remote Arm/Disarm any panel brand with keyswitch input. Also email/text message (option)
- Easiest, fastest installation & activation with auto-dialer capture
- Panel-Powered Technology™ (powered by panel), low current 71mA. (No separate power supply required.)
- Generous Trade-up Incentive available when you upgrade from old radios, networks, POTs, landlines or new installs, see www.napcosecurity.com/starlink