The WW-722-WT is white Premium vinyl WarriorWrap electrical tape by NSI Industries. The tape measures 66' x 3/4" x .007" and is highly resistant to abrasion, corrosion and UV. It is used for marking, identifying and insulating wire up to 600 volts. This tape has super adhesion and elasticity in all weather conditions and is flame-retardant.
Compares to 3M -35-WHITE (3/4" x 66')
- 66' in length
- Thickness 7 mil
- Adhesion to steel 33.3 oz/in
- Adhesion to backing 33.2 oz/in
- Tensile strength 19 lb/in
- Elongation 285%
- Operating temperature 0°F - 221°F
- Dielectric strength 1289 V/mil
- Certification UL/CSA
*Product should be stored in humidity-controlled, dry conditions between 50°F and 73°F (10°C and 23°C). Relative humidity should be less than 65%.