Introducing RadioRA 3
Lutron just unveiled RadioRA 3—its latest wireless lighting control system! If you have been thinking to take your company to the next level with lighting control, now is the best time to kickstart it! Read the highlights below to find out more:
- New processor powered by PoE to create one system of up to 200 devices
- Coming soon: combine two processors to create one system of up to 400 devices (later in 2022)
- New Sunnata RF 2-button, 3-button, and 4-button keypads, dimmers, and switches, featuring a light bar design
- Backwards compatibility with most RadioRA2 and RA2 Select devices
- Buildable mesh network with Clear Connect - Type X devices (bye bye repeaters - call us to find out more!)
- Compatiblity with Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI, Savant, URC, and more with LEAP API
- Compatibility with top consumer brands, including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Ring, Sonos, and more
Make sure to get your pre-orders in with us to be part of the first to install and amaze your clients with this innovation! See what we will have available starting mid January!
Find out more here at Lutron.
New RadioRA 3 Processor
All-New Sunnata keypads, dimmers, and switches
Extensive Color Variety
Most Integrated Lighting Control Brand
How RadioRA 3 Compares